Join the Parade
Clubs, groups, organizations, businesses, schools, bands, political candidates, cars, fire equipment, police, motorcycles, farm equipment, performers, animals, and more are invited to build a float, ride, dance, or march in the parade.
It is FREE to have a float in the parade! Walk or march in the parade! Ride a vehicle or horse in the parade!
Great advertising to thousands of people for your school, business, or organization.
Register to be in the Parade
If you already signed up to be a part of the Hereford Parade, THANK YOU. We are happy to have you!
Below are the details for the day of. Please reach out if you have any questions.
- Date: Sunday, July 2nd, 2023
- Staging Location (Parade Pit): 314 Mount Carmel Road, Parkton, MD 21120 at the Hereford State Highway Administration. (Next to the Exxon)
- Time: Arrive at the Parade Pit at 4:30pm. Road closing at 5:30pm. Parade starts at 6pm
- Parking: The Parade Pit gets busy, THERE IS NO PARKING IN THE PARADE PIT. Please carpool there. Suggest that you park a vehicle at Bunker Hill Road after the parade. Then you can go North on York Road, then left on to Middletown Road where you can get onto 83. You can also park at Hereford High School’s lower lot or stadium.
- Parade Route: East on Mount Carmel Road, Left going North on York Road ending at Bunker Hill Road.
- Important Information: You will get your line-up number at the Parade Pit. Bring plenty of water and snacks as it is normally very hot.
- Motorcycles/Antique Cars/Bands: You will be staging in the Grauls parking lot.
- Fire Equipment: You will be staging at the Hereford Park and Ride.